Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Freshly Made Vintage Friendship

As the retirement of some of my favorite stamp sets gets closer, I am trying to use as many of them as I can.  And as I was going through all of my stamps and supplies that are about to go, I came across some of the Everyday Enchantment DSP from last years Sale-A-Bration.  And it wasn't just one package...it was more like 4 packages.  Can you say paper hoarder?!?!?  I just can't let go of some things and DSP is my downfall :) 
When I saw today's sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches, I decided it was time to use up some of this DSP...It's too pretty to just let it sit in it's package!

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Everyday Enchantment DSP*
Ink ~ Soft Suede, Calypso Coral
Stamp Sets ~ Language of Friendship, Fresh Vintage*
Other Supplies ~ Top Note Bigz, Calypso Coral Organdy Ribbon*
*Retired 2012 Sale-A-Bration items*

I love this DSP and must have really liked it during last years SAB!  I'm glad I found it and plan on using a bit more of it in the near future...but I better save one package just in case ;)

Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

  1. That dsp is probably my favorite paper that SU ever made. I love it, and I love your take on the sketch! Very clever to use the Top note die. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty and such a great use of this gorgeous paper (one of my favs, too). So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete