Saturday, May 11, 2013

Hey there friends...

...thank you!  Yesterday was a long and very emotionally draining day as we said goodbye to our sweet dog Bailey.  My heart is still very heavy this morning and I miss my fearless protector and faithful walking partner...but I find peace in knowing he is no longer suffering.  I want to send a big thank you out to all of my family and friends who showered us with kind words, thoughts and prayers.  This was such a hard decision to make, but we know we made the right decision...still doesn't make it hurt any less though :(

This is my card I made for my May swap card.  A small group of my fellow stampin' buddies take turns each month choosing a sketch and color combo...kind of fun to see all the different creations using the same sketch and colors!  Be watching for all of the other swaps soon!

Here are the sketch and color combos we had to work with this month...
For once my hoarding paid off...I still had my Blushing Bride ink and card stock and didn't have to substitute a different color!

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Soft Suede, Whisper White, Epic Day This and That DSP
Ink ~ Blushing Bride, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Soft Suede
Stamp Sets ~ March Paper Pumpkin, Oh, Hello
Other Supplies ~ Paper Doilies, Calypso Coral Ruffled Ribbon, Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Mini Silver Brads, Chevron Embossing Folder, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Corner Punch

I am so very thankful for all my friends and family...without their love and support yesterday, it would have been a much more difficult day.  Thank you ALL!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment