Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Bring on 2013!

Happy New Year!  I hope you all had an awesome NYE night and rung in 2013 safely!  My hubby was working so the boys and I headed next door for some snacks and games with the crazy neighbors (AKA my parents!).  There was no way the little man was staying up until midnight, so I got him to bed then crawled in bed with my older boys and watched a movie.  We celebrated the New Year on East coast time and went to bed shortly after...perfect celebration in my eyes! 
I meant to get this post done last night, but my cozy bed and book won over.  Better late than never though, right?
So, here it is...2013.  HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I love this bright, cheerful color combo...perfect for a New Year Celebration card!  This color combo comes from the latest ColourQ Challenge.  I had to substitute a few colors, but they were pretty darn close.

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Basic Gray, Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, Lucky Limeade
Ink ~ Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Lucky Limeade
Stamp ~ New Years
Other Supplies ~ Rhinestones

Time for me to take advantage of the little ones nap time and get my supplies all cut out for my classes coming up at the end of this week.  And maybe if I get lucky, I'll have some time to get some more stamping done today.  I hope you do too!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment