Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Wonderfall News

Good news today for my good friend (and co-worker) Kerri...they are closing on their new house.  Hooray!!!  Kerri and her family have been waiting for this day since they bought the property and construction began.  I am beyond happy for all of them!  And of course I had to make them a card to celebrate this happy day :)
ColourQ has a great color combo this week...perfect colors that remind me of the bright and colorful fall we have had this year!  And I thought I'd give Try Stampin' on Tuesday a shot this week too....they have a fun sketch for everyone!


Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Soft Suede, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White, Cajun Craze
Ink ~ Soft Suede, Cajun Craze, Old Olive, Tempting Turquoise
Stamp Set ~ Wonderfall, Boarder Banter
Other Supplies ~ Autumn Accents Bigz Die, Antique Brads

I thought I had some Old Olive ribbon in my stash, but I discovered I was wrong.  No worries...I made some faux stitched ribbon with a thin strip of Old Olive card stock, crinkled it up a bit and...voila!  Ribbon!

I created the inside sentiment using MDS2, which is starting to become an addiction!  So many fun things can be done using this awesome program!

Congrats Kerri and family!  I'm so happy for you guys!

Happy Stamping!

9 comments:

  1. Lovely card, excellent patterned papers. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love that stamp set, Breelin, lots of fun things to see here! Thanks for joining in the fun at the colourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card, she's gonna love it :) You're inspiring me to get my head in the autumn game with all your great fall cards! Love the brad and the stapled accents!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome!! Love your fall details!! Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your faux ribbon - what a great idea :) Thanks for playing along at TST.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! This is eye catching. I love everything about it! So glad you played along with us at Try Stapin On Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a nice fall card; great layout for this stamp set. Love the color combination as well. Thanks for playing along with the TSOT sketch challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love the Cheveron embossed tuquoise -it just makes everything else pop! So glad you could join us at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your patterns and colours. Thanks so much for playing at Try Stampin'.

    ReplyDelete