Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thinking of you on the Open Sea

I've needed a few masculine "Thinking of You" cards this week and the Sketch Challenge over at Try Stampin' On Tuesday was great for this card!
It's been a while since I've played with my Open Sea set and I forgot how much I like it. I wasn't sure about stamping the partial images on the squares, but in the end I was pretty happy with how it turned out.  Simple card, but perfect for the friend who will receive it :)

Supplies Used:

Paper ~ Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake
Ink ~ Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Night of Navy
Stamp Sets ~ The Open Sea, Sweet Essentials
Other Supplies ~ Metallic Brads, Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine, Square Punch

Head on over to TSOT and check out all of the great Design Team projects as well as all of the other entries! 

Happy Stamping!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful masculine card. I also love this stamp set and forget that I have it sometimes. Thanks for sharing your talent with us this week at Try Stampin on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card for dudes! So hard to pull off but you did it smashingly :) I see you are also pulling off some un-Christmas-y stuff, way to go friend! The mojo is coming from all the corners of your crafty brain, go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great masculine card! Your take on our sketch is perfect! Thanks for playing at Try Stampin'.

    ReplyDelete