Sunday, November 11, 2012

Happy Veteran's Day!  Thank you to all who have served or are currently serving our country...home of the brave, land of the free!
 I stared my morning off with a VERY cold run, but the beautiful clear sky full of stars and just a sliver of a moon made it worth it!  Not to mention the freezing cold pushed me to run a little faster :)  We had our first sight of snow last night with more in the forecast for tomorrow...I think winter is here! 
I started working on this card yesterday and got busy with a ton of other things and didn't have a chance to get back to it until today.  My inspiration for this card comes from a fun sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches and the beautiful colors over at Color Me Beautiful.


Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Primrose Petals, Very Vanilla, Candlelight Christmas DSP, Silver Glimmer
Ink ~ Primrose Petals (used to ink the Glimmer Paper and Rhinestones)
Other Supplies ~ Snow Flurry Die, Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder

I went back and forth on trying to decide if I wanted a sentiment on the outside of the card, but I just couldn't find one that worked with the rest of the card.  But if I find the right one, I just might go back and add it ;)

I invited my crafty pal Katie over at  Sweet n Spiffy to join me in these challenges, so head on over to her blog and check out her fantastic creation!

Hope you are all having a great weekend and staying warm!

Happy Stamping!

9 comments:

  1. Breelin this is such a pretty card; all the sparkle looks amazing! So glad you could join us again at Color Me Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Breelin! I love that glimmer - it looks so pretty in pink! Great texture!! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow ... so very beautiful .... the pink colour scheme and gorgeous sparkle is just lovely!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful sparkly snowflake! Love the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that pink snowflake is so pretty!! This is such an elegant card with the sparkle and embossing, and I think it's wonderful without the sentiment!Thanks so much for joining us again at Color Me Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for playing along with us at Color Me Beautiful! This is such a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Love the layout and you did a great intepretaion of it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another beautiful creation! Thanks for playing along with us over at Color Me Beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your win! Nice work friend :)

    ReplyDelete