
I’m excited to be joining the latest Hand Stamped Sentiments Inspiration Challenge, and this one had me reaching for all the warm, happy colors of fall!
For my card, I paired the Radiant Sunflowers Bundle with the gorgeous Sunflower Fields Designer Series Paper to create a fun quilted background.
I loved the patchwork quilt in the inspiration photo and wanted to recreate that feeling on a card. I cut a variety of patterns from the Sunflower Fields DSP into squares and arranged them together to create a colorful, stitched-looking background. The mix of florals, plaids, stripes, and dots gives the card lots of texture and visual interest without needing a complicated design.
Then I layered several die-cut sunflowers from the Radiant Sunflowers Bundle across the front, using shades of Golden Glow, Daffodil Delight, Crushed Curry and Cajun Craze with a pop of Old Olive to pull colors from the DSP into the floral arrangement. A simple “Happy Birthday” sentiment and a little bit of linen thread finished everything off.
🌻 Cardmaking Tip: Creating a quilted background is a great way to use up those little scraps of Designer Series Paper that are just too pretty to throw away! Try mixing different patterns while keeping your color palette cohesive for a finished look that feels intentional.
I hope my card inspires you to pull out your favorite Designer Series Paper and create a little patchwork of your own!
Supplies:
🌻 Radiant Sunflowers Bundle
🌻 Sunflower Fields Designer Series Paper
🌻 Linen Thread
🌻 Stampin’ Up! cardstock and coordinating inks
Be sure to check out the Hand Stamped Sentiments Inspiration Challenge and see what the other designers created. I can’t wait to see where this inspiration takes you!
Happy stamping! 💛

No comments:
Post a Comment