
Boo to You! 👻
It’s time for another Hand Stamped Sentiments Sketch Challenge, and I couldn’t resist giving this week’s sketch a spooky Halloween twist! 🎃👻
For my card, I reached for the Oh My Fright Bundle and the coordinating Frightfully Fun Designer Series Paper. This collection makes Halloween crafting so much fun with its adorable ghosts, bats, spooky trees, and playful patterns.
I started with the fun orange starry pattern from the Frightfully Fun Designer Series Paper as my background. The little stars create the perfect night-sky feeling and really make the black elements and pale moon stand out.
The focal point of the card is that big, eerie moon! 🌕 I layered the Lemon Lolly moon behind the spooky tree and added the two sweet little ghosts. I love how the ghosts are more cute than creepy—especially with their happy little faces!
The tree was die-cut from Basic Black cardstock and layered over the moon to create a dramatic silhouette. I added a few little bats flying around the moon, along with the fabulous “Boo to You” sentiment in the upper corner.
For the greeting at the bottom, I used “Happy Halloween” to finish the card and balance the design.
I had so much fun translating the sketch into a Halloween scene. One of my favorite things about sketch challenges is seeing how differently the same basic layout can look depending on the products, colors, and theme you choose.
Now it’s your turn! Head over to the Hand Stamped Sentiments Sketch Challenge and see how the sketch inspires you. Whether you follow it exactly or put your own spin on it, I hope you’ll join us!
Thanks so much for stopping by, and as always…
Happy Stamping! 🧡👻🎃
Supplies
- Oh My Fright Bundle
- Frightfully Fun Designer Series Paper
- Basic Black Cardstock
- Basic White Cardstock
- Lemon Lolly Cardstock
- Adhesive/Dimensionals
The Oh My Fright Bundle and Frightfully Fun Designer Series Paper are current 2026 Stampin’ Up! products, and the bundle includes the coordinating stamp set and dies.

No comments:
Post a Comment