Friday, June 21, 2024

Sunshine & Rainbows

Woohoo!  It's Friday and we all know what that means! Time for a new TGIF Challenges Technique Challenge!  This week's challenge is taking me back to my early days of stamping.  It has been FOREVER since I did anything with the chalkboard technique!

I kept my chalkboard piece on the smaller side and pretty simple.  I stamped this sentiment from the Kindest Expressions stamp set in Whisper White craft in and heat embossed it in white.  I used the embossing buddy to add a little chalk dust and added a little Whisper White splatter.

To go along with the sentiment, I used my favorite new die from the Friends for Life dies to create a fun rainbow background.  The fun sunburst image from Light the Sky stamp set was the perfect stamped image to play along!

I hope your weekend is full of sunshine and rainbows and a whole lot of stamping!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:



No comments:

Post a Comment