Friday, June 14, 2024

Sending a Big Hug

It's Friday and you know what that means...an all new TGIF Challenges!  This week we have a fun sketch for you to play along with.  Keep it clean and simple or dress it up...either way, we can't see what everyone is inspired to create!

I opted for a clean and simple card today.  I'm wrapping up the end of my school year, so I need all the simple I can get in my life right now!  These cute sea lions from Hearts & Hugs were just begging to be colored.  Don't you just want to hug them?

I blended and splattered a little Summer Splash and stamped some Petunia Pop behind these love {sea}lions.  The banner die from the coordinating dies went along with the sketch perfectly.  Since it was a shorter sentiment, I popped the middle of the banner up.  And for good measure, I added a few Petunia Pop paper hearts.

I'll be sending this big hug out to someone soon!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:


No comments:

Post a Comment