Friday, April 26, 2024

Pocket Full of Zinnia's

I've got a pocket, a pocket full of Zinnia's...and they are all for this week's TGIF Challenges Technique Challenge!  

Inspired by both this weeks challenge and the seed packets from all of the Zinnia's I just planted, I have a pocket full of cheerful flowers to share with you today!

The Simply Zinnia dies are so, so pretty...especially if you love to build your own bouquet of flowers. I cut three Crushed Curry Zinnia's, along with a couple Petal Pink baby blooms and a few little sprigs of Whisper white mini blooms and tucked them all inside one of the new Pocket Dies pocket.   I went with a slim-line design to accommodate all of the beautiful blooms!

I stamped the single Zinnia Floral image in Crumb Cake on the Crumb Cake pocket, just like my seed packets.  A double loop of white Baker's Twine bundled the blooms together and a sweet little Thank You sentiment finished the card off.  Oh, and I can't forget the Brushed Brass Butterflies!


I can't wait to see how all of you are inspired to use a pocket!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:



No comments:

Post a Comment