Wednesday, April 10, 2024

This or That?

It's time for another Around the World on Wednesday Blog Hop!  We have a fun "This or That" themed challenge this month that we can not wait to share with all of you!

Do you ever create a card and love it so much that you create another one, but change things up just a bit? I find myself doing this all the time!  It's a great way to showcase some different techniques, products, colors and layouts.

I am still having so much fun with the Just Kiddin' Suite and all of the adorable images in both the stamp set and DSP!   So the big question is...This (DSP images) or That (stamped images)?

This first card feature the kiddos from the Just Kiddin' DSP, which happen to coordinate with the Kiddin' Around dies.  I kept the layout pretty simple and used the ombre Berry Burst stars pattern of DSP for the card base.  A little Azure Afternoon layer peeks out to coordinate with a few stamped stars in the background.  
For the next card, I stamped the same kiddos in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored them with Stampin' Blends.  I swapped out the DSP for the card base, as well as the peek-a-boo layer and ink.  Such a fun and simple way to have a different look for almost the same card!

Let's see what Lori Willcox has next for all of us!  Do you think you'll go with This or That for her projects?

We all hope you have fun hopping Around the World this month!

If you get lost along the way, you can always click on any of the links below to get back on track





 

4 comments:

  1. Bree ... these are both such cute cards, but I am going to have to choose the stamped and coloured images, hands down. You have done such a wonderful job (even better than the DSP in my opinion). xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both sweet cards Bree. Love the layout and great use of colour!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are super cute cards! Thank you for sharing. I love them both

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards that show off both the versatility of a great layout and how useful DSP can be. These two are in a tie for me - couldn't choose between them. :-)

    ReplyDelete