Friday, March 17, 2023

Magical Fireflies

Welcome to a Magical TGIF Challenges Theme Challenge !  There are so many options with a fun theme challenge like this, especially on St. Patrick's Day!  A rainbow of some sort was my first thought, but as we ease into longer and sunnier days, I am dreaming of warm summer nights under the stars...that's pretty magical in my eyes!

Lighting the Way bundle was perfect for creating a warm summer night setting, complete with fireflies.  I've never seen a firefly in person, but I always imagine how magical they must be!

I die cut the lantern from a sheet of Copper Foil, adding a glowing light by coloring a piece of Basic White with Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends.  These were also die cut and pieced back in, along with some velum for the sides.

The Starry Sky pattern from Enjoy the Journey DSP was meant to go along with this bundle!  A few glowing gold fireflies in the starry sky leaves me long for summer nights even more!

Thanks for stopping by today! Be sure to visit us over at TGIF Challenges to see what the rest of the design team has created today...it will be magical, I promise!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment