Friday, March 10, 2023

The Start of Something Great

It's Friday and time for an all new TGIF Challenges Sketch Challenge!  This is a fabulous sketch...so good that I used it for two cards!

I love, love, love Enjoy the Journey DSP!  The colors, the outdoor images and the fun coordinating patterns are SO GOOD!

I used the Highland Heather and Starry Sky mountain and tree pattern for the first card, casing the multicolored sentiment from the catalog.  

I used the other half of the DSP, in shades of Coastal Cabana and Garden Green to create the same card, different colors.

Every once in a while, a stamp set sees me through some moments in life.  This sentiment from Greatest Journey brought me so much peace after weeks of struggling through some changes we are going through at our church.  This sentiment made me realize that even though our church, Moment Church, is going through some changes and working through a new season, it's also the start of something great.  One more reason why I love what I do so much!

Wishing you all a happy Friday! I hope your weekend is amazing!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment