Friday, July 8, 2022

Casting Spells

Happy Friday friends and welcome to an all new TGIF Challenges sketch challenge!

I always love a good sketch and this one gave me a great excuse to pull out the new Best Witches stamp set and Black & White DSP.  4th of July is over, so it's time to start decorating for Halloween, right?!?!  Just kidding...I hold off on Halloween decorations until at least mid September, but I can still have fun creating cards now and being ready when it rolls around!

I love Parakeet Party with the Black & White DSP, especially mixing a couple of the patterns.  I colored the witches dress in Fresh Freesia to add a bit more color.  This is such a fun Halloween color combo!

If you love to color like I do, Best Witches is a must have for your Halloween creating this fall!


Join along in the fun and play along with our sketch challenge.  I can't wait to see what everyone creates!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment