Sunday, July 31, 2022

Sunkissed Birthday ~ Monday Montage

 

Welcome to another Monday Montage Blog Hop! I'm happy to be hopping along again after missing our last creative adventure.

As you are reading this post, I am enjoying the sunny beaches of Cancun Mexico with my family, so it only seemed fitting to create something with the beautiful Sunkissed stamp set. 

Inspired by the amazing talented Artisan Tami Hewlett, I cased one of her creations.  I absolutely love the Texture Chic DSP paired up with this stamp set.  The seashell pattern is perfect for a sun-kissed, beach-loving card!

Using the Stamparatus and Stampin' Write Markers, I inked up the palm tree image, then added a little watercolor for a beautiful beach skyline.  The sentiment was heat embossed with gold to bring out the little bits of gold in the DSP.  A few gold Season Sequins and a Pool Party Sheer Ribbon finished things off quite nicely.

I'm off to cherish a week of fun in the sun, ocean and sand with my family!  Check out the rest of my craft friends and their awesome creations by clicking on the next link below.

Happy Stamping!
Products Used:

1 comment:

  1. Wow, wow, wow! This card is beautiful! The beachy tropical vibe is wonderful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete