Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Watercolor Birthday Wishes

Welcome to Tuesday and an all new Hand Stamped Sentiments Color Challenge!  Did you see all of the amazing Design Team creations? I always love seeing how different everyone is in the creativity and I can't wait to see what YOU create!

Sometimes it's good to just go back to the basics of paper, ink and stamps...no embellishments, no die-cutting...just good ol' basic stamping!  

I inked up the largest circle from Watercolor Shapes in Coastal Cabana, adding some Bermuda Bay crosses to each one.  I was going to stick with all circles, but decided to add a little extra with the Pacific Point squares.

I guess you could say I stepped a little outside of simple stamping with my fussy cut circle and sentiment, but you know fussy cutting is my favorite!  I popped the third Coastal Cabana circle up on some Dimensionals, as well as the Happy Birthday sentiment for a little extra...you know, dimension!

I do hope you'll join along in this weeks challenge and share your creativity with these fun colors!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

2 comments:

  1. So fun, Bree - I love mixing shapes and colors like this - always so dramatic! This is perfectly design to show off our favorite stamps, ink and paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun card! Your use of color is just right in all the right places! I forget about how cute a card is made with shapes and a sentiment! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete