Sunday, April 3, 2022

Ranunculus Romance ~ Monday Montage


Hello friends and welcome to another marvelous Monday Montage Blog Hop!  I promise you will love each and every creation along the way, so don't miss a single one!

It's almost ranunculus season and I can't wait for the beautiful blooms to brighten up my flower garden.  While I wait for my flowers to bloom, I'll happily create some Ranunculus Romance with stamps, ink and paper!

I created a fun collage background with all of the beautiful stamps from the Ranunculus Romance stamp set in shades of Petal Pink, Merry Merlot, Cinnamon Cider and Sahara Sand.  A Tailored Made Tags was die cut for the the pretty ranunculus bouquet.  The ranunculus flowers were stamped in Cinnamon Cider, then colored with the Petal Pink and Old Olive Stampin' Blends.  A little bit of Merry Merlot was sponged in the center to replicate some of my favorite ranunculus blooms.

A snip of Petal Pink Cotton Ribbon topped the tag with a Linen Thread bow.  A layer of Merry Merlot embossed with the Hive 3D embossing folder added just the right amount of texture.  

I'm so happy this beautiful bundle will be carrying over to the next Annual Catalog!   I have a full year left to create more romantic ranunculus projects!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:


No comments:

Post a Comment