Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Daffodil Blessings

Hello friends!  I feel like it has been FOREVER since I last posted.  I've kind of been in a creative slump, but after deep cleaning my office this past weekend and getting everything back in order, I pulled myself out of that slump.

Inspired by the latest Global Design Project CASE the Designer Challenge and my daffodils that are just starting to peek out of the soil, I created a cheerful Easter blessing. I love the use of the Paper Lattice!

By now you should know that I love to color with the Stampin' Blends.  Daffodil Daydream Bundle was a must have, of course!

I started out by creating a soft Daffodil Delight background with an ink pad and Blending Brush.  A few Daffodil Delight splatters were stamped, then layered with a trimmed piece of Paper Lattice.  I layered the bunch of daffodils on top of the Paper Lattice, but it needed a little something more.  A die cut circle of You're A Peach DSP  was just what it needed!  The Pear Pizzazz pattern was perfect...so perfect that I layered another piece on the card front!

The bundle of daffodils was colored with Stampin' Blends in shades of Daffodil Delight, Old Olive and Pale Papaya.  A little bit of Linen Thread wrapped the bundle of flowers up and a few Brushed Brass Butterflies were scattered around.  Oh!  And I can't forget my heat embossed sentiment!


I've managed to keep my office clean so far this week, so hopefully you'll see more creations from me!  

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment