Friday, February 4, 2022

Amazing Thanks

Happy Friday and welcome to an all new TGIF Challenges Color Challenge.

 

I always love a color challenge that is an actual challenge for me!  It was a lot of fun to pull this card together. 

In going through my DSP, looking for colors coordinating with the challenge, I came across my favorite Calypso Coral and white striped DSP from You're a Peach.  I love all things with stripes!  This was layered on top of a piece of Smoky Slate and a Basic White card base.

Next came a piece of Basic White, splattered with Smoky Slate.  A beautiful Amazing Silhouettes butterfly was stamped in Soft Sea Foam and die-cut with the Layered Circles Dies.  I cut a second circle of Soft Sea Foam to add just a bit more color.

Using the coordinating Amazing Thanks dies, I cut and layered Thanks in Calypso Coral and Basic White.  I wanted just a little more than Thanks, so I added "so very much" from Plentiful Plants stamp set.  Yep...the heat embossed sentiments are back!  A few Brushed Brass Butterflies were added for just a little shimmer and shine.

I hope you will join us and play along with this weeks Color Challenge!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment