Friday, February 18, 2022

Hello Sunshine...

...and hello Friday!

Welcome to an all new TGIF Challenges!  This week we are celebrating the last few days of Sale-a-Bration with our favorite products.

The Sunshine & Rainbows DSP is, by far, my favorite Sale-a-Bration product!  I love how bright and cheerful all of the designs are!

Today's card features 4 off the 12 DSP patterns and they are just so happy.  I don't usually use this many patterns of paper on one card, but these ones all work so well together. 
The fact that these cheerful designs coordinate with the Rainbow of Happiness bundle AND the could punch in the JJ Mini make it even better!  I die cut the rainbow, filling it with Mango Melody, Bermuda Bay, Magenta Madness and Flirty Flamingo.  A couple clouds were punched from the DSP and a sunburst die cut sentiment brought everything together.  Along with a few Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels of course.

I hope you will join along and share your favorite Sale-a-Bration items with us this week!

I don't know about you, but I am oh-so-ready for the weekend.  It has been a full moon week at our school, meaning anything and everything crazy that could happen DID happen!  And since Monday is a holiday here in the States, that means there will be even MORE time for stamping!

Happy Friday and, as always, Happy Stamping!

Products Used:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment