Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Snow Front Christmas Greeting ~ #HSSSC353

Happy Tuesday friends!  I had the Monday of all Monday's yesterday, so I am SUPER happy that we are on to Tuesday and an all new Hand Stamped Sentiments sketch challenge! 

This sketch was just the inspiration I needed to create a design for a custom Christmas card order!  This is such a great sketch!

I dusted off my Snow Front stamp set and created a wintery scene on the tag that went along perfectly with the Birch background stamp.  It's always fun to create with this stamp set...Every scene is just a little different, no matter how many duplicates you create!  I pulled out a few retired items as well...I love Cherry Cobbler Diagonal Stripe Ribbon and may have hoarded a few spools of it last year.  And the Merry Christmas dies are just too pretty not to keep on using!  

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Ink ~ Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler, Gray Granite, Early Espresso
Stamp Sets ~ Snow Front, Perfectly Plaid
Other Supplies ~ Stitched Nested Labels Dies, Merry Christmas Dies, Cherry Cobbler Diagonal Striped Ribbon, Linen Thread

Thank you for stopping by today! I hope you have a terrific Tuesday!

Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment