Sunday, November 22, 2020

No Stamp November ~ Monday Montage

 



Welcome to an all new Monday Montage Blog Hop!  You won't want to miss a single creation from this amazing group of stampers!

You've all heard of No Shave November right? How about No Stamp November? Say what?!?!?  Yep, thanks to the amazing Trimming the Town DSP, I created two cute cards and used NO stamps!  Take a peak and let me know what you think!
This my absolute favorite DSP in the Mini Catalog.  I love the colors and ALL of the patterns are so too cute!  For my first card, I cut a piece of the mountain scene pattern for the background, then placed a few fussy cut houses and trees around the frozen pond.  Did you know this DSP even has a pattern FULL of sentiments?  No stamps needed...just your favorite paper snips!  A few little snowflake sequins and this card is complete!
Next up is another snowy mountains scene with some of my other favorite cheerful patterns from this paper pack.  The Misty Moonlight Snowflakes and Poppy Parade loop-de-loop's are so much fun and all of the joyful people just make me smile!  Once again, I snipped a sweet little sentiment that was just perfect for this hometown Christmas greeting!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Misty Moonlight, Whisper White, Trimming the Town DSP

Other Supplies ~ Stitched Shapes Dies, All the Trimmings Embellishments, Snowflake Adhesive-Backed Embellishments

I can't wait to see what the rest of our Monday Montage crew has in store for us!

Thanks for stopping by today!  Now, on to the next stop on the hop!

Happy Stamping!

We've added a list of everyone's home pages so you can hop along in any order you wish!  Just make sure you don't miss any!



No comments:

Post a Comment