Friday, October 20, 2017

#TGIFC130 It's Theme Week at TGIF

Happy Friday stampers!!
 
It's Theme Week at TGIF Challenges and this challenge is perfect for the fall season!
We've had a few sweater weather days here over the past few weeks and I'm kind of loving it.  I am a summer girl at heart, but I do love to pull out my sweaters when the weather starts getting cooler!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Crumb Cake, Soft Sky, Very Vanilla, Painted Autumn DSP
Ink ~ Soft Suede, Lemon Lime Twist, Crumb Cake
Stamp Sets ~ Painted Harvest, Butterfly Basics
Other Supplies ~ Leaf Punch, Cable Knit Textured Embossing Folder, Seasonal Layers Thinlits
 
Once again, a pretty simple card...that kind of seems to be my thing lately!  Probably because everything else in life has been crazy...I need to keep something simle ;-)
 
Be sure to head on over to see the rest of the amazing design team creations and join along in the creative fun!
 
Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment