Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Why, Thank You ~ HSSSC265

Happy Tuesday stampers! 
 
Did you all have a nice weekend?  It was beautiful here ALL weekend and we took full advantage of it!  We spent some time at the new pool in town, some time in our own pool and lots of time with family and friends just having fun.  It was the first weekend in a long time that we didn't have a million things going on.  This was just what we needed, especially with the new changes coming our way with my new job :-)
 
I am very hopeful that my stamping time will increase with my new job because I will be working fewer hours...hooray!  I was happy to get in some stamping time over the weekend, which included today's card for the latest Hand Stamped Sentiments Skech Challenge this week!
I kept my design pretty simple for a thank you card for my son's pre-school teacher.  This is his last year before hitting elementary school...I'm not sure I'm ready for this!  But he sure is!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Basic Black, Emerald Envy, Flirty Flamingo, Whisper White, Pick a Pattern DSP
Ink ~ Basic Black, Emerald Envy, Flirty Flamingo, Crushed Curry, VersaMark
Stamp Set ~ Pieces & Patterns
Other Supplies ~ 3/4" Circle Punch, White Embossing Powder, Enamel Shapes
 
This pattern in the Pick a Pattern DSP is perfect for a teacher card!  This is one of my favorite DSP's in the new catalog!
 
Thank you for stopping by today!
 
Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment