Monday, May 8, 2017

Pieces & Patterns & Dinosaur's - OH MY!

Happy Monday stampin friends!
 
Between a full day of baseball on Saturday and stamp club on Sunday, I didn't have much time for stamping this weekend, but I did manage to get one card, thanks to this month's fun SSINK Card Sketch!
And even though I only had time to make one card, I had the chance to play with a few of my pre-order items!  The Pieces & Pattern's stamp set and fun Pick a Pattern DSP paper were perfect for a birthday card for my son's friend who has a birthday this week!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Emerald Envy, Whisper White, Pick a Pattern DSP
Ink ~ Emerald Envy, Crushed Curry
Stamp Sets ~ Pieces & Patterns, No Bones About It
Other Supplies ~ Seaside Embossing Folder, Circle Punches, 2016-2018 Enamel Shapes
 
I love that the No Bones About It stamp set paired well with the cute dino in the new Pieces & Patterns stamp set!
 
Be sure to check out the rest of the design team creations and don't forget to play along!
 
Happy Stamping!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment