Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Happy {Scrappy} Birthday

Happy Wednesday stampers!

I know you've seen a lot from me lately with the Lift Me Up stamp set and coordinating Sale-a-Bration Carried Away DSP...which means I have lots of scraps from this stack of paper!

It's a good thing SSINK is having a scrap day today because I need to use some of them up!  You should see my scrap bin...it's overflowing.  I am such a hoarder, but then I get so overwhelmed by it that I end up dumping the whole thing once in a while and start fresh.  Maybe I'll stick my scrap bin out at my next stamp club and let everyone pick from it!

Anyway...since I had so many Carried Away DSP scraps in the front of my bin, that's what I went to for today's card.
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Night of Navy, Whisper White, Carried Away DSP
Ink ~ Watermelon Wonder, Night of Navy
Stamp Set ~ Life Me Up
Other Supplies ~ Up & Away Thinlits, Night of Navy Bakers Twine, 2016-2018 In Color Enamel Shapes
 
Thanks for dropping by today!
 
Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Perfect scraps for this uplifting card! I love the little star enamel shapes along the side!

    ReplyDelete