Sunday, September 18, 2016

It's #PSL Season ~ Monday Montage





Welcome back to Monday Montage!!!  We are back with another fabulous hop!  Make sure you click on the links below so you don't miss any of the creations...you are sure to love them all!

It's really beginning to look and feel like fall in my corner of the world which means one thing...ALL things pumpkin are happening at my house!  Pumpkin pancakes, pumpkin muffins, pumpkin smoothies, pumpkin cookies and, of course...Pumpkin Spice Lattes!!!  I love my coffee and pumpkin spice lattes REALLY make me happy, so that was my inspiration for today's card.


 Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Basic Black, Whisper White, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Watercolor, Warmth & Cheer DSP
Ink ~ Soft Suede, Basic Black
Stamp Sets ~ Timeless Textures, Labeler Alphabet
Other Supplies ~ Brights Enamel Shapes

I am always sad to see summer come to an end, but fall is my second favorite season.  I love the cooler weather, the trees as they change colors, sweaters and leggings....and coffee!

Next stop on the hop is Cathy...I can't wait to see what she has for us this week! Or if you want to hop backwards, you can hop on back to the amazing Amy...I just love her style!

  Thanks for hopping along with us today!

Happy Stamping!


https://amyoneillblog.com/2016/09/18/mondaymontage78/http://sugarshackdesigns.com/2016/09/18/mondaymontage78/


1 comment: