Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Put Your Party Pants On...

...there are new Sale-a-Bration items to make your Tuesday a HAPPY day!
 
Two super cute new stamp sets and Metallic Glitter Tape, in addition to any of the other items in the SAB catalog, can be yours for FREE with each $50 purchase between now and March 31st!  Place your order soon so you don't miss out on any of these awesome products!
 
I'm still busy working on all of my #imbringingbirthdaysback cards, so I just had to use the new Party Pants SAB stamp set!
 
This first card went out in the mail today one of my favorite February birthday friends.  Though we are no longer in the same state, we still celebrate our birthday month together, along with a few other awesome friends.
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Cucumber Crush, Pool Party
Ink ~ Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Soft Sky, Cucumber Crush, Tangelo Twist, Basic Black
Stamp Set ~ Party Pants
Other Supplies ~ Balloon Bouquet Punch, Metallic Sequins, Whisper White Bakers Twine
 
Wondering how I made the background for the balloons?  I simple took one of my D blocks, made stripes across it with my Bermuda Bay Stampin' Write Marker, spritzed it with a little water and stamped it right on the card front.  Fun and easy way to add a little extra detail to a clean and simple card!
 
Next up is a card I made on the day of MY birthday :-) I was ready to put my party pants on and have an awesome day!  (And by party pants, I mean my favorite leggings with a slouchy tunic to chill at home all day!)
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Mint Macaron, Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, Silver Glimmer, It's My Party DSP
Ink ~ Mint Macaron, Crushed Curry, Basic Black
Stamp Set ~ Party Pants
Other Supplies ~ Metallic Glitter Tape, Balloon Bouquet Punch, Mint Macaron/Basic Black Bakers Twine
 
Isn't this a FUN stamp set?!?!  You want to add it to your collection, right?!?!?  Put together a quick $50 order and it's yours for FREE!
 
Happy Stamping!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment