Monday, February 15, 2016

Pedal Pusher Thanks

Happy Monday stampers!  I hope you all had a fabulous weekend...some of you may even be enjoying a long weekend and have today off as well.

My weekend was pretty freaking awesome!!!  My birthday was on Saturday, but the celebrating started on Friday and kept on going ALL weekend long!  I enjoyed some pampering and lunch with my momma on Friday, a massage and pedicure on Saturday, followed by an amazing surprise chef's table dinner at one of my favorite restaurants.  The best part of that dinner was my boys surprising me by dressing up as waitstaff for the restaurant and seating us at our table...they were so proud!  My birthday weekend wrapped up with a yummy dinner made by my momma on Sunday.  
I felt loved and spoiled all weekend long and have so many people to thank for making my birthday super, super special.  I snuck in some stamping time yesterday and worked on some thank you cards to send to everyone who helped to make my day extra special.
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Mint Macaron
Ink ~ Basic Black, Mint Macaron, Smoky Slate, Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry,  Watermelon Wonder
Stamp Set ~ Pedal Pusher
Other Supplies ~ It's My Party Washi Tape, Greeting Thinlits

Are you wondering where this adorable bicycle stamp set came from?  It is a new Sale-A-Bration stamp set that will be available tomorrow!  This adorable stamp set can be yours for FREE with a $50 order....it's perfect for some spring time creations!

Thanks for stopping by today!  I wish you all a fantastic week!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment