Sunday, June 7, 2015

Watercolour Weekend

I got to sneak away for a little girls weekend with my momma, my BFF and her momma for some fun in Spokane.  We braved the crowds at The Farm Chicks Show, did a little shopping, ate some yummy Ethiopian food and walked along the water at Riverfront Park.  I ran along the river and through the park this morning and it was beautiful and totally inspiring! 
So inspiring, that I had to come home and play with a little bit of watercoloring. The awesome team over at TGIF Challenges is playing with watercolor this week too, so I'm joining in with their fun!  
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Basic Black, Watercolor Paper
Ink ~ VersaMark, Wisteria Wonder, So Saffron, Pool Party
Stamp Set ~ Watercolor Words
Other Supplies ~ White Embossing Powder, Metallic Sequin Assortment
 
Pretty simple card, but the watercolors make it so pretty!
 
Time to head home...back to reality!
 
Have a happy Sunday and Happy Stamping!!
 
 
 
 




1 comment:

  1. That sounded like a wonderful weekend, you have created a beautiful card. The colors are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete