Thursday, April 2, 2015

Nobody Loves Like a Mom...

I know we haven't even made it through Easter yet, but it's never too soon to get a head start on Mother's Day cards and that is just what we are doing over at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration today!  I'm also playing along over at Sweet Sunday Sketch for the very first time...love this sketch!
I always love a two-step stamp set and I love them even more when they are photopolymer.  This set is so much fun and the sentiment is so true!  There is nothing like a Mother's love...
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Wild Wasabi, Perfect Plum, Whisper White, Subtles DSP, Regals DSP
Ink ~ Memento, Perfect Plum, Wild Wasabi, Pistachio Pudding
Stamp Set ~ Mother's Love
Other Supplies ~ Circles Framelits
 
This was one of those cards that I wanted to keep adding, but I made myself stop...some times less is more, right?
 
Wishing you all a happy day and Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment