Thursday, March 26, 2015

Calm Sea, Skilled Sailor ~ FM 202

Hi friends!  I'm up as hostess this week over at The Friday Mashup!  I've got a sketch that is full of fun layers and I'm mashing it up with a masculine themed creation!  I can't wait to see what everyone creates this week!
 
 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Sahara Sand, Island Indigo, Adventure Bound DSP
Ink ~ VersaMark, Sahara Sand, Island Indigo
Stamp Sets ~ Adventure Awaits, The Open Sea
Other Supplies ~ Smoky Slate Embossing Powder, Linen Thread, 1" Circle Punch, Epoxy Stickers
 
Lots of different elements used in this card and I love how they all came together!
 
Now head on over to The Friday Mashup and join in the fun!
 
Happy Friday and Happy Stamping!


2 comments:

  1. I love this nautical card! My husband was in the Navy before I met him. Everything nautical makes me think pf him.
    Fun challenge for us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome masculine card and it works well with the sketch. I love how you tied the knot too! Great team card!

    ReplyDelete