Monday, March 16, 2015

Climb...Conquer...Cure....Part II

Here we are....back at Monday again!  This weekend went by WAY too fast for my liking...how about you?  Our weekend was super busy with baseball tryouts, final soccer games, celebrating with friends and stamp club.  While I did get to stamp a bit with some of my favorite stampers yesterday, I didn't get to spend NEAR enough time creating in my craft room.
 
I did, however, get to spend a little time with MDS over the weekend, and that made me happy :)  It's time for an all new layout over at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration.  You may have seen my layout last week from our Stairclimb weekend.  I had a few more pictures that I wanted to add to our family yearbook, so I used this sketch and turned both pages into a two-page layout.

 
I wish you could see just how tall this building is in person...it's HUGE!!!   A big congrats to all of the finishers for climbing 69 flights of stairs in that beast of a building!  I didn't get to help my hubby as he crossed the finish line, but I did get to see him finish and was able to meet him as he came around the corner and get a few pictures before I had to get back to work.  As I said before, it was an amazing opportunity to volunteer for this event.  I look forward to going again next year and for many more years to come.
 
I hope our sketch has INKspired you to get CREATIVE today!
 
Happy Stamping...or scrapping...or MDSing!!!


1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love it when you use a full picture as the background of your layout!

    ReplyDelete