Wednesday, December 24, 2014

'Twas the Night Before Christmas...

...well, it's actually the morning before Christmas, but the excitement is filling my house this morning!!!  My boys are counting the hours until I am off of work so we can frost our cookies for Santa and have our annual dart gun game.
I am holding on to the fact that my 9 year old boys still believe in Santa and enjoying each and every minute of it this year!  We went on a Christmas light boat tour last weekend for the twins' birthday and got to see Santa across the lake, where he read all of the kids who were on the "Good List". All 3 of my boys were on the list and they are CERTAIN it was the real Santa that was there...I love it!  Their belief is what inspired my card for today...
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Old Olive, Night of Navy, Whisper White
Ink ~ White Craft, Memento, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Pacific Point, Crushed Curry
Stamp Set ~ Holiday Home
Other Supplies ~ Dazzling Details
 
I am so excited for our holiday traditions that begin tonight and in to tomorrow...I cherish each and every minute of them!
 
I wish you all a very Merry Christmas!!!
 
Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment