Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Calling in the Elves

It's that time of year again!  The time of year where I start to panic a little about everything I have left to do to get ready for Christmas!  That means it's time to call in the elves!  I need all the help I can get :-)
I enlisted the help of my own personal little elves last night to help me finish stuffing all of their little birtday cookie treat bags and together, we got them all done...yay!  But you'll have to wait until Friday to see them...hehehe!
I will share with you my little elf inspired treat box I made for my Secret Santa at work though...
I have seen many different versions of these on Pinterst, but I added my own little twist by using the new banner die from the Balloon Framelits Dies...perfect for the little elf, right?!?!
 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Old Olive, Real Red, Basic Black, Silver Glimmer Paper, Whisper White
Ink ~ Real Red, Old Olive
Stamp Set ~ Merry Everything
Other Supplies ~ Fry Box, Note Tag Punch, Brights Candy Dots, Yellow Cotton Ribbon, Old Olive Bakers Twine, Real Red Taffeta Ribbon, Celophane Bag, Balloon Framelits*
*Available January 6, 2015*
 
Is it me, or does this make you think of the movie Elf?  This is one we haven't watched yet this holiday season, but is on the list....maybe that will be our movie for tonight!
 
Back to the workshop I go to finish up some projects so I can have everything all wrapped up by next week!
 
Wishing you all a happy Wednesday and Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment