Thursday, July 24, 2014

Seasonally Scattered Thanks

I have my final two cards I made for he Display Boards using the Seasonally Scattered stamp set, which will be available in the Holiday Catalog.
 
I received the Park Lane DSP in my Display Stamper box and this was the first card I used it on...love the warm fall colors!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Old Olive, Blackberry Bliss, Calypso Coral, Whisper White, Park Lane DSP, Champagne Glimmer Paper
Ink ~ Old Olive
Stamp Set ~ Seasonally Scattered
Other Supplies ~ Oval Framelits, Itty Bitt Accents Punch Pack, Mini Brads embossed gold
 
 I kept this next card pretty simple...
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla
Ink ~ Soft Suede,
Stamp Set ~ Seasonally Scattered
Other Supplies ~ Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, Rhinestone Basic Jewels
 
Be sure to follow our Pinterest board to see all of the samples!
 
2014 Convention Display Stampers
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Hey friend! Love these warm Fall goodies! I'm so proud of you, you Display Stamper! Hooray :)

    ReplyDelete