Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Truly Grateful Father

Hi friends and Happy Tuesday!  It's time for another fabulous sketch over at Hand Stamped Sentiments. 
This is a great sketch that you can either keep really simple or have fun and step it up a bit.  I went with a clean and simple look with my card...
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Soft Suede, Whisper White, Lullaby DSP
Ink ~ Soft Suede, Hello Honey
Stamp Sets ~ Truly Grateful, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Other Supplies ~ Oval Framelits, Pistachio Pudding Thick Bakers Twine
 
I am so happy Truly Grateful is sticking around...living in "wheat country", I get a lot of requests (as I did for this card) for cards with wheat on them.  Stamped in the new Hello Honey color, it's just perfect!
 
Now head on over and check out the rest of the creations from the design team. and don't forget to play along!
 
Happy Stamping!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment