Thursday, May 29, 2014

Hello Love ~ Sneak Peek

Hello friends!!  I feel like I've been away waaaaayyyyy to long and I miss all of you!  I was so happy to have some extra time to stamp this morning before the rest of the house woke up. 
I could not resist the cute hostess set Hello Love when I placed my pre-order a couple of weeks ago...it's so cute!!!!  And guess what?!?!?  Y'all only have a few more days to wait until you can get your hands on stuff from the new catty too...YIPPEE!!!
I love that this set coordinates with the Word Bubbles framelits! 
 
 And don't you love the plumb little birdie on the inside?!?!  He makes me smile :-)
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Moonlight DSP
Ink ~ Basic Gray, Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey, Jet Black StazOn
Stamp Set ~ Hello Love (Hostess Set)
Other Supplies ~ Word Bubbles Framelits, Blender Pens
 
I'm hoping to re-join the blogging world on a more regular basis than I have the past couple of weeks.  Baseball season is winding down, school is almost out and I am just about done with my Display Board projects....yay!!!
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
 
Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment