Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Pretty Little Banner

Happy Tuesday!  We made it through Monday...whew!  I don't know about you, but yesterday was a full blown Monday and I'm glad it's over :-)  And I'm even happier that it's time for a new Hand Stamped Sentiments Color Challenge. 
Wisteria Wonder, Coastal Cabana and Strawberry Slush...these colors feel like spring and just make me happy!
I mixed a little old with some new and came up with a pretty little banner..take a look!

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Wisteria Wonder, Coastal Cabana, Strawberry Slush, Whisper White
Ink ~ Wisteria Wonder, Coastal Cabana, Strawberry Slush
Stamp Sets ~ Hearts a Flutter, Banner Blast*
Other Supplies ~ Hearts a Flutter Framelits, Small Heart Punch, Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Whisper White Bakers Twine, Rhinestone Basics, Banner Punch*, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder*
*Sale-A-Bration items available for FREE with each $50 purchase from January 28th~March 31st, 2014
 
This would make for a cute Valentine card or even a just because card to brighten up a friends day :-)
 
Be sure to check out the rest of the fantastic design team creations!
 
Happy Stamping!

3 comments:

  1. I adore thiscard! Your banner is perfection, love the color combo, consider me inspired! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I love this card. I love everything about it, especially the color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO pretty! I love the different sized banners, and that embossing is so fun!

    ReplyDelete