Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Love Ya Foxy

Happy Wednesday friends!  I finally made it down to my craft room yesterday and it was soooo nice to play with some paper, ink and stamps...and I felt so much better after.  Stamping really is my therapy! 
I started this card the morning of my surgery and just didn't have enough time to get it done before the challenges expired, but I still wanted to share it.

I just realized I used Tangerine Tango card stock and Pumpkin Pie ink for the fox...oops!  Oh well, it still works, right?
 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Baked Brown Sugar, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Pool Party Core'dinations, Watercolor Wonder DSP, Watercolor Paper
Ink ~ Jet Black StazOn, Pumpkin Pie, Gumball Green, Blushing Bride, Versa Mark
Stamp Sets ~ Life in the Forest, Just Sayin', Hardwood
Other Supplies ~ Word Bubbles Framelits, Starburst Framelits, Arrows Textured Embossing Folder, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder(SAB)
 
I was totally inspired by my good friend Katie over at Sweet n Spiffy and just had to CASE her Colour Me....Playful! card from last week....so cute!!!  The challenge colors are perfect for this little critter stamp set :-)  And last weeks Freshly Made Sketches challenge was the perfect sketch for a fun little forest scene.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today!  I'm hoping to have more posts up this week and next...going to stamp my little heart out while I'm forced to take time off from work ;-)
 
Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

  1. This card is absolutely ADORABLE! I love the colors you put together. I haven't gotten this stamp set yet, but I think I'm gonna get it on the next order!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Super Cute! Love this card, it's perfect! So glad you are feeling better :)

    ReplyDelete