Saturday, December 21, 2013

Bark the Hearld...

...Angels sing!
 
Happy Saturday friends!  Only 4 more days until Christmas...yikes!  I'm hoping to muster up enough energy tonight after my boys go to bed and tackle the task of wrapping presents.  I usually never wait this long to wrap them, but time has simply gotten away from me this year!
 
I am just about done with all of my Christmas crafting for the year, but still have a few more fun cards to share with you.  While I did use all SU! paper, ink and embellishments, today's card is made with some of the cute Come All Ye Faithful stamp set and additions from Papertreyink.  I just couldn't resist these cute little pups!
 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Modern Medley
Ink ~ Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Real Red, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Pacific Point, Soft Suede, Jet Black StazOn
Stamp Sets ~ Oh Come All Ye Faithful and Additions*
Other Supplies ~ Oval Framelits, Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon
 
I just love the little mini weenie with the lights in his mouth...he makes me SMILE!
 
I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend and spending time with your family and friends enjoying the holiday season!
 
Hugs and Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment