Tuesday, October 22, 2013

I Freakin' LOVE Monstermaniac ~ HSS 171

Happy friends!  It's Tuesday and that means it's time for another Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge!  This week we have a sketch for you to play with!  So grab a cup of coffee, some paper, stamps & ink and join in the fun :-)
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Old Olive, Whisper White, Brights DSP Stack
Ink ~ StazOn, Bermuda Bay, Old Olive, Melon Mambo
Stamp Sets ~ Monstermaniacs, Yippee-Skippee (MDS)
Other Supplies ~ Bermuda Bay Taffeta Ribbon
 
I wanted to use this cute sentiment from Yippee-Skippee, but I was too lazy to get out my Stamp-a-ma-jig to line things up just right.  Sooooo...MDS to the rescue!  In just a couple of clicks, I had the sentiment just the way I wanted it and I was all ready to stamp my cute little monster!  If you haven't seen the full Monstermanics stamp set, you MUST!!!  They are all so cute!!!
 
Be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has for you and be sure to play along!
 
 

3 comments:

  1. That is THE perfect sentiment for the monster stamp, and I love the tip about printing the sentiment from MDS! So smart, smart, smart! I love the card, it's crazy cute :) Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card puts a HUGE smile on my face! Smiles, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just received the monster stamp set from Erin. Your card is inspiring. So cute!

    ReplyDelete