Monday, September 16, 2013

Love to SK8 ~ Stylin' Stampin' INKspiraiton September Scrapbook Sketch

Welcome to September's edition of the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration scrapbook sketch. Jenn has another great sketch for us this week!
 
I rotated the sketch 90 degrees in order to fit the pictures I wanted to use...
Early this summer, my older boys saw these skateboards at a yard sale for $2 each and just HAD to have them.  Being a mom, I was a little nervous about them riding a skateboard, but I told them that if they wanted to use the money they had earned, then they could buy them.  As soon as they got home, they put on their helmets and off they went.  They had some good falls, a few tears and, yes, even one lost finger nail while they learned, but all in all they have done really well and LOVE to skate!  We've visited a few different skateboard shops since they bought these and they have drooled over new boards and are saving every penny they earn to buy a new one!  Santa may just have to help them out this year too ;)  
This page will be added to our family yearbook that I have been working on in MDS.  I love that I can take just a few minutes each week and create a page and add it right to the book.  By the end of the year, I will have a full book of memories!  I love traditional scrapbooking, but let's be honest...I just don't have the time to sit down and scrap a whole years worth of photos.  This is one of the MANY reasons why I LOVE MDS!   Don't forget you can always try it for FREE for 30 days!!!
 
Now head on over to SSINK and see what all of the other "scrappy" Design Team Members have to share with you this month.  And don't forget...you can play along with us!  Create a page of your own using this months sketch and link it up for all of us to see!
 
Happy Stamping....Scrapping...MDSing!


1 comment: