Monday, September 30, 2013

Merry Monday

Hi friends...it's Monday again!  Not always my favorite day of the week, but if you look at it as a fresh start it doesn't sound so bad....right?!?!?  I hope you all had a great weekend!  I finally had a full weekend at home and spent a whole lot of time doing a whole lot of nothing :-)  There were a ton of things that I should have been doing, but snuggling with my boys and watching movies was way better than any of the things on my to-do list!  Some days you just have to let all of the other things go and just enjoy the moment.  I did sneak in a little stamping time though and have a pretty card to share with you this morning.  It's very similar to one I posted a few days ago, but I changed it up just a bit thanks to some inspiration from the Fab Friday sketch.

 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Gold Foil, Season of Style DSP
Ink ~ VersaMark
Stamp Set ~ Joyful Christmas
Other Supplies ~ Frosted Finishes Embellishments, Expressions Thinlits

Are you loving the gold as much as I am?  I really wasn't a big fan of gold, but I'm starting to have a change of heart and am seeing it in a whole new light.  I think I've gone through 2 packages of the gold foil paper and a whole container of gold embossing powder in the last month! 

Hoping you all have a Merry Monday!

Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love that stunning poinsettia in gold! Great choice in DSP…the pattern looks so similar to the flower petals! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! The gold looks so pretty with those rich colors! I like your take on the sketch too :-) Thanks for playing with us at Fab Fri!

    ReplyDelete