Monday, April 29, 2013

Morning Meadow Monday

Monday again...why does it have to show up so quickly?!?!  Especially when I have so many new stamping goodies that need to be tested!  But, I shouldn't complain...I got in quite a bit of stamping time this weekend (and a lot less sleep than normal), so all is good!

As part of our pre-order, we (demo's) got to choose two Hostess stamp sets and I one that I chose, which was not easy, was Morning Meadow.  All of the Hostess sets in the new catalog are all GREAT, so it was hard to pick just two.  You can bet the other sets will find their way in to my stamp collection over the next few months.

This stamp set made for a pretty card using the latest sketch from Fab Friday...

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Gingham Garden DSP
Ink ~ Pear Pizazz, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Island Indigo, Night of Navy
Stamp Set ~ Morning Meadow
Other Supplies ~ Stripes Embossing Folder, Denim Ribbon, Simply Pressed Clay, Buttons & Blossoms Simply Pressed Clay Molds
 
Do you spy those cute little roses?!?!  They were made using the new Simply Pressed Clay and Clay Molds!  I'll admit, it took me a bit to figure out the tricks to popping the clay out of the molds, but once I did, they are super easy and so cute! 
You can use your re-inker to color the clay ANY COLOR you want...so much fun! 
And according to my 21 month old son, they are pretty enough to eat!  Good thing the clay is non-toxic and I caught him just as he took a bite!


Be watching for a few more sneak peeks...

Happy Stamping!

5 comments:

  1. Such a bright and cheery card!! That's too cute about your son!! He's right though, they look like they could be made with frosting!! Thank you for joining us at Fab Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great combination of stamp set, colors and DSP! Perfect for a spring birthday. Your pressed clay flowers look great too! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love your card! I can't wait to get my clay now, even if I wasn't into it in the beginning! :) Thanks so much for joining us at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Love the bright summery colors! And the pictures of the flowers are funny :-)

    Thanks for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful bright card! Thank you for playing along with Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete