Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Final Call...

Today is your last chance to get the super cute Sent with Love Bundle...don't miss out!  At first I thought I would only use this for Valentine's Day, but I have used it for numerous other occasions...birthday, baby shower, just because.  Get yours today!
And since today is the last day you can get it, you know I had to make a card using items from this bundle :)   I thought this weeks sketch from Try Stampin' on Tuesday would work great!

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Island Indigo, Whisper White, Real Red, Sent with Love DSP
Ink ~ Real Red, Island Indigo, Pool Party
Stamp Set ~ Sent with Love
Other Supplies ~ 2 1/2" Circle Punch, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, Cute Clips,
Metallic Brads

This card went together super quick...always love when that happens! 

Hope you all have a Happy Tuesday!

Happy Stamping!

4 comments:

  1. Super cute, I waited way to long to get this and now it is retired and I probably wont use it that much. But I love it. Great job on the sketch, thanks so much for playing along with the TSOT challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is fantastic! I love the sweet image and I always love it when a card comes together quickly :) Thanks for joining us this week at Try Stampin' On Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the little arrow clip. Great job. Thanks for playing with us this week at TSOT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card...cute stamps and papers. Thanks for playing along at Try Stampin' on Tuesday - Karen, DT

    ReplyDelete