Saturday, July 28, 2012

I really shouldn't be stamping...

...but I need a little calm before the storm!  Big day today full of birthday party fun for Owen :)  My sweet boy turns ONE tomorrow, but we are celebrating with friends and family today.  I have a million things to get done, but I needed just a little a stamping time before the chaos kicks in! 
It's been a while since I've been able to participate in a Saturday Sketch Challenge over at Stamping 411.   Their sketch this week is a fun one!  It took me a little bit to figure out which stamp set to use, but I finally settled on the Tweet Leaves, which will be available on August 1st in the new Holiday Catalog.  

With all of the birthday party planning and crafting, I haven't had much time to plan out my cards for my August club, but I have one now!  I think my group will have fun using all of the new goodies I used for this card.  I love the new Ribbon Slides and the Woodgrain Embossing Folder!!!


SSC266
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Pool Party
Ink ~ Early Espresso, Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, Cajun Craze, More Mustard
Stamp Set ~ Tweet Leaves*
Other Supplies ~ Ribbon Slides*, Woodgrain Embossing Folder*, 1/4" Early Espresso Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, 3/8" Pool Party Ruffled Ribbon

Ok, I've spent way more time than I should have playing!  Time to get a move on and get things done for O's big day!

Have a wonderful weekend and Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Ooohh I'm glad you got a little time to play. I know it's my sanity time. :) This is just stunning! I love how you used this set. :)

    ReplyDelete