Thursday, June 13, 2013

Stylin' Stampin' Squad June 2013 Blog Hop ~ 2013-2014 Annual Catalog Release Party

Hello stamping friends!  If you are just starting the hop...WELCOME!!!  If you just came from Heidi's blog you were treated yet another one of her great creations!  Our hop is a week later this month to allow us a bit more time to get our NEW CATALOG orders...I hope it was worth the wait for all of you.

Not only is today the day we set aside for the Stylin' Stampin' Squad Blog Hop, but it is also the last day of school for my boys.  I always like to send special teacher gifts throughout the year, especially at the end of the school year.  They go to Edison, as in Thomas Edison, and are the "Home of the Shockers".  Their school logo is a light bulb, so the cute new Crazy, Mixed-Up Love set made for a perfect thank you card for their teachers.  Have a look!
I found these cute little light bulb jars at an area craft store a few months ago to use for teacher gifts, but I didn't even think to use this stamp set with it. That is, until I saw a super cute card seen here...my light bulb turned on and I ordered this set right away.  Thanks Mindy!

Supplies Used:
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Real Red, Whisper White, I Am Me DSP
Ink ~ Real Red, So Saffron, Basic Gray
Stamp Sets ~ Four You, Crazy Mixed-Up Love
Other Supplies ~ Window Frame Framelits, Square Framelits, Stripes Embossing Folder
Happy summer to all you teachers out there...thanks for lighting up our childrens life!
Now hop on over to Diana's page and see what she has for us this month!

Happy Hopping and Happy Stamping!



   Blog Hop Participants:
1. Pam S. of Stampin' in the Sun!
2. Rose C. of Stamp with Rose
3. Tonya B. of Stampin' with Tonya
4. Dawn S. of Dawn's Creative Chalet
5. Darcy J. of DJ's Stampin' Place
7. Pamela W. of Stinky Tofu
8. Kim R. of Stamping with Kim
9. Heidi B of Stuck on Stampin'
10. Bree R. of Craft-somnia
11. Diana E. of Stampin' Fun with Diana
12. Annie L. of Love Me Cards
13. Jamie H. of Unique Ink

    

    10 comments:

    1. Adorable gift and card!

      ReplyDelete
    2. I am so excited to ink this stamp set up! Great projects!

      ReplyDelete
    3. I was holding off getting this stamp set but now I might be forced to get it! Thanks so much for sharing your awesome projects!

      ReplyDelete
    4. Super cute card! Love the lightbulb jar! TFS!

      ReplyDelete
    5. OH my gosh.. I LOVE your teacher gift idea.. coordinating the light bulb with the stamp set.. TOO cute!!! (I need to CASE this!). Your card is darn adorable too! Awesome projects.. YOU rock!

      ReplyDelete
    6. What great projects. Love how the lightbulb stamp matches the lightbulb glass jars, so cute. Any teacher would love it. Congrats on making it to the end of the year!

      ReplyDelete
    7. What a wonderful gift set. I love the light bulb with the tag. They are so perfect together and for your school mascot.

      ReplyDelete
    8. Love that light bulb! I have it and haven't had a chance to use it yet! Your card and gift are so cute!!

      ReplyDelete
    9. Oh my gosh, the whole light bulb theme is totally awesome!!!! Love the card, tag, the light bulb jars. You're amazing! :)

      ReplyDelete