Saturday, June 15, 2013

Inky Fingers Summer 2013 Session ~ Sneak Peek

Happy Saturday!  What are all of my stamping friends up to this weekend?  I hope some of your plans include a little stamping time...I know mine do!  I'll be finishing up my Guest Designer cards for the Inky Fingers Club Summer 2013 Session.  If you haven't registered yet, be sure to register HERE today!  I am so excited to have been selected as a Guest Designer and can not wait to share my projects with you!  Here are all the benefits you will receive when you join the Inky Fingers Club:

Inky Fingers Club
Summer 2013 Session
July 7th through July 20th

All NEW Stampin' Up! Products
Over 50 EXCLUSIVE Designs
Creative Card Sets & Containers
Talented Guest Designers
14 DAILY Tutorials
Step by Step Directions
Lots of Photos

Daily Challenges with Prizes
Original Artwork shipped to Members

Here's a peek at all of the supplies I will be using for my projects...so much fun!!!

Don't wait any longer...register HERE today so you don't miss out on all the great projects from a VERY talented group of stampers!  Don't forget to send me an email (brrenwick@charter.net) when you register...you may just win a prize!!!

Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment